Atléborough is a 45,000-person city in Massachusetts on the border with Rhode Island. There are museums, Catholic cathedrals, and the Steamboat Festival.
Because there are so many jewelry makers, Atléborough was once called the "capital of the world's jewelry." In 1634, it was founded under the name of Atlborough, named after the British town of the same name where the founder lived.
Cumberland (Rhode Island) and North Atlborough were members of Atlborough until they decided to separate themselves in the 1884 referendum. In 1914, the name was changed to Atléboro.
Atlborough, about 10 miles (16 kilometers) west of Townton, is the same distance as the Providence.
- Green Airport (Rhode Island) at T.F. Warwick and Logan International Airport in Boston.
- Atlborough Regional Industrial Museum 42 Union☏ +1 TH F 10AM - 4PM. There are a number of museums that I would like to see in Atléborough. The Atléborough Museum of Industry collects and stores historical information about the Atlébolo Industrial Age. It is open to the public as a place for resources and enjoyment. The museum exhibits a historic treasure known to the town of Atlborough. Let's take a look at some of the copies of the industrial site. The admission fee is free, and the group can be guided.
- Atlborough Art Museum Park St . The Atlborough Art Museum, just across the city hall, is one of the largest museums between Boston and Providence. As a house for performing arts, a wide range of visual arts are exhibited. Admission is free.
Parks and outdoors
- Capron Park Zoo, 201 County Street, April - October: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The Capron Park Zoo offers habitats for wildlife from around the world while there are few parks. They offer what is called Zoo Quest Adventures and receive their personal experience at the zoo later. He walks through the rain forest, goes to the house of a white and black wrinkled lemur, and ends his journey in a bear's den. Zoo Quest Adventure charges $100 per person. Admission is free.
- National Shrine (La Salette), Park Street, our woman Lasalette 947 ☏ +1 508 .April-October: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Popular Atlborough is the national temple of our lady Lasalette, and is called Lasalette by the locals. It consists of a church, a monastery, a place where people can rest and relax. It's a peaceful place to unite the values of Ecumenism, Peace and Justice and to unite the world. The temple of La Salette has 350,000 lights spread over 10 acres. The event includes a light Christmas festival from Thanksgiving Day to January 2nd, a healing service event, and a reconstruction program. No admission fee or parking fee is required.
- Oak Nord Wildlife Reserve of Mass Audubon, 1417 Park Street, ☏ 508 . Oak Nord is a little way from Atlboro's downtown area and features a woodland area which is welcomed throughout the year. Watch out for the Hare, the Black Bird with the red wings, the Curve with the yellow chirping, the Fox with the frail, and the Fox. Salamanders and frogs are one of the species found in the sacred springs. If you want a guided tour of the sanctuary, the staff will continue to walk in nature all year round. About a mile away, the Atlborough Springs Wildlife Reserve has a short circuit.
- Atlborough Resort, 81-pine (Bartek Center), . It is a place where individuals can participate in a wide range of activities, such as boxing and volleyball. Admission is free.
- The Swimming Recreation Department can service three pools owned by the city and go to:
- Fred E. Briggs Memorial Swimming Pool, Higashidori 36. Every day from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Twin Village Swimming Pool, Nanodori 700. From noon to 6:00 p.m. every day.
- William Riddell Memorial Swimming Pool, 787 Washington Street.
- Wuhan Budo No. 25 Kitahondori 25☏+1 508 . Techno-do. A beginner's course for adults and children that is held in spring, summer and autumn. He learned training techniques, self-defense techniques, and training of martial arts. Held at Wuhan Pavilion
- BattleGroundZ 466 Washington Street (now relocated). ), . The Battle Ground Z is famous for the local people of Atléborough. A place where family and friends gather to perform various activities, including: Paintball/Air Soft Indoor Paintball and BattleGroundZ's Airsoft are team sports that take place indoors. Full service of Paintball and air software shops on the second floor. I have to play at least ten years old. Laser Tag: Just throw a laser tag party or just play a game of the laser tag. The Arena with the laser tag splits into two rooms, revealing the shining universe around. Enjoy unlimited games from 6 to 10 on Thursday. Arcade: Play a game with a Money Shack Arcade, collect tickets and thank you at the Reimbursement Center.
- The Steam Punk Festival in Jeweled City (1990): A one-day celebration for the performance, costume and vendor (on line in 2020) of steam punk. They are all within walking distance from Atléborough Commuter Train Station on the Boston Providence Line.
- Monko, 676 Washington Street☏+1 508 . M-Th 11:30AM-1AM, F Sa 11:30AM-2AM. If you want to eat in a place bigger than a Chinese restaurant, the popular place in Atléborough is Mon Ko. Monko offers a spacious restaurant in various situations. They have dinner, anniversary and birthday. If you want to have a good meal with your family, you'll find food to satisfy your hunger
- Briggs Corner Pizzeria.
- Connie Island in Tex Valley
- El Azteca.
- a Scorpion person
- Colonel Black Kinton Inn.
- Colonel Blackkinton Inn 203 North Mainst☏+1 508 . If you want to stay somewhere, not in a big hotel, the popular place in Atlborough is Colonel Brackinton Inn, which was built in the middle of the 19th century, provides an elegant historical environment and allows you to settle down. The inn has 11 guest rooms and four dining rooms. In some rooms, you have a Queen or King-size bed, and the options for a private or shared toilet vary. On the other hand, there are izakaya (taverns), terraced gardens with good sunlight, and carriages. If you want to go out or hold a private party or meeting, you can accommodate up to 55 carriages. The fine garden finds live music and eats it during the summer.
|Boston Samanjutsu←||N S||→ Potaque → Residence|
|End Left||N S||→ North Atlborough → Walk|
|Boston Sama←||N S||→ Potaque → Residence|
|End Left||N S||→ Potaque → Residence|
|Lincoln Cumberland←||W E||→ Norton → Brockton|
|Canton - Mansfield←||N S||→ Shinji, Kita Venus|